Weight Loss Tips from Happy Dieter
Throughout my years of leading weight loss support meetings, I’ve gotten plenty of great tips and suggestions from members. I also read most of the latest research and articles related to healthy eating, exercise, and losing weight. In particular, I pay close attention to what helps some people successfully lose weight and keep it off. I’ve written the below articles based on what I see first-hand and what I’ve read in health books, magazines, and articles online. I hope that my recommendations and suggestions will help YOU be successful too!
- How many calories should you eat to lose weight?
- NEW! Will going gluten free help me lose weight?
- NEW! How to lose weight in a week
- Eggs – Your secret weapon for losing weight!
- Happy Dieter’s Top 10 Favorite Foods
- 10 Tips for drinking more water
- Strategies for Eating Out
- Water vs. Coke
- Top 20 Healthy food substitutions
- Stop Stress Eating
- Trans Fat
- Water and weight loss
- Protein and weight loss
- What’s for lunch?
- A Cheat Day?
- 25 Best Workout Songs
- Make Exercise a Priority
- Top 20 List : Get more steps in each day
- Stay Motivated to Exercise
- Strength training at home
- Strength training tips
- Have a No Gain Holiday : Part 4
- Have a No Gain Holiday : Part 3
- Have a No Gain Holiday : Part 2
- Have a No Gain Holiday : Part 1
- Preparing for Halloween
Healthy Habits for Weight Loss
- Top 5 habits for weight loss success
- Keeping a food journal
- Food journaling : Part 1
- Food journaling : Part 2
- Food journaling : Part 3
- Alternatives to snacking
- The importance of rewards
- A little competition goes a long way
- Overcoming inertia
- Overcoming Weight Loss Plateaus
Other Happy Dieter Tips!
- Weight loss options in Austin
- The U.S. Food Supply and Your Health
- Tips from The Biggest Loser’s trainers
- Drop 10 Pounds in 30 Days!
- Fad Diets Don’t Work